10 Days to DC

Today marks the home stretch for Portugal. In ten days the team will join up in Washington DC to meet each other and train together. I have "met" most of the members on Facebook- which is totally different than how I remember "meeting" my Worlds team 4 years ago. Wow technology changes things. While still young on the international stage, my 19 years seem so ancient compared to the new recruits I have gotten to know. They are definitely a wonderful addition and wow, will they show some presence!

I have just a few prayer requests that I would like to share:
1. safety for the team
2. health- this is my biggest area of worry. A sick team tends to be "contagious" mentally. The last time I flew the pressure really bothered my head to the point that I was worried that something was wrong. I don't want to experience that pain again.
3. The proper mindset of the games and competition

Thank you. Please comment or contact me with any requests that you would like to share too.

Comments

Popular Posts